Monday, February 15, 2010

You name it and they have "IT"

20TH Oct 2009
At times when ur laid back or feel the entire world is dark around you… there is always some energy that wakes u up.. I would not just blindly say they all are inspirational souls.. that embeds just positive energy in the vicinity -it can also be negative energy in abundance that rekindles your thought process to say “Never be in that state” :))
As I was walking this morning to office with the thought wow! Its 2 months that I missed the bus (thanks to the only man who is sitting in my thoughts now, who is highly systematic and is daily waking my dreams to say “wake up Kirthiga” – my to be FIL- He can be on par with Greenwich timing – no wonder my dad and he are friends for 50+ yrs) But at times its nice to curl in the warm blanket and I decide not to run for the day, n ended up missing my cab- effect of the fat that I have put for the last 2 months, thanks to
V@igh@i (the new canteen of ours).

With great efforts I reach to a KSRTC luxury bus (just to avoid the music in TNSTC – awful) and take my comfortable seating ( I wish our cabs had this leg room – why am I cribbing so much for the day…wrong side of bed J). For long I wanted to write some blogs, never came with something that hit me as a personal experience for long.. even if, some, they where too personal to write.. I just sat and took my cash and turned looking for the conductor…Wow! That was a female – its not new in the modern Bangalore we see a lot of them and more to say, TN metro corp has drivers too. I could not believe my ears when she said “Thiruvannamalai, Thiruvannamalai” its like XX Xkm from Bangalore and she was doing it daily.. Suddenly I had a great respect for her.. Pondering over the thought what cld have led her to this – family forced financial crisis, job transferred from one of the family member, Eagerness for Govt job, spirit to grow up in life and lead a comfortable one in a small town, what ever it cld be – the only thing I saw was she was not cribbing her job.. she enjoyed calling out loud, issuing tickets on time,. Taking the entry and most importantly enjoying the cool breeze sitting across the first single seat… now that’s what life needs to be.. not to crib as u get up in the morning to say “OMG, I need to put a 65kmn one way, I haven’t done any for my husband and Kids, I haven’t helped my inlaws, I did turn the geyser off, Have I put the vegetable back to fridge, did I boil the extra milk, Would dad be fine or he wld need help”.. I mean- what is the point in doing a work, if u not able to enjoy the very first few hours that u start with. Isn’t a negative mood unconsciously set in your mind? That is what I do not want to end with…
I guess you do a job, only if you enjoy doing it, if ur cribbing and grumbling, speak within to see what is that disturbs you – the controllable vs uncontrollable per 6s language. fig out what irritates u… is that the same situation wld not come out in the new place? So what’s gonna disturb me – is it distance and hectic travel or is it fact I cannot spare time – it’s the time that I wld get to spend. So have to make up in weekends, then how wld u balance the situation btw 2 dear families with just 2 days in hand and a big circle of friends and relatives and gatherings and time for self pampering and grooming.

I am not talking of a solution to my problem – I am just saying that every solution exists within our vicinity we only fail when we sit back saying things need to fall in place on its own or per “defined horse view” that we create for ourselves. We cannot sit back saying I have done my best. There is always a better one. So what made me wake up each time I fell, probably due to some simple inspirational people from my day-to-day walk of life? They are no big personalities in front of the nation. But I have high regards for they always rekindled my spirits when I most needed J In no sequence of order I just drop down all the references that made a lasting impression – it may be few words, their smile, their long conversation, simplicity, their silence, their dignity, approach – what ever u want, name it and they have it!!!!!!!

Thurivannamali, thiruvannamalai - just that throw in voice in a early 6 am bus with a smile in face with no worries of what is left behind her in the house – the Conductor of KSRTC – treat Personal and professional as two different lives.

“Yen, peru OSAMA a na andha osama illa”, My name is osama but I am not the Osama that people know off.. The young, 8 yr old boy, who was the tour guide selling agarbhati and a grt entrepreneur. This guy was very clear- I earn to make it big, one day I wld grow to the level of this Big temple (Tanjavore), I wld not live just this life.. He makes money from people who had more, took nothing from whom he thought had none, walked bare foot but took care of the rest of the crowd slipper with no haste to own it some day but believed he wld earn his way –
Dignity personified.

Yedavudu Sapidarayian”, my grandmom even at 93 is so bent on feeding others taking care no one goes hungry even in dream. She just needs a small finger tip, puts all her energy to wake up and walk.. What a soul. Inspired to have a motto inlife that is driven to the route level so that even of u loose ur senses, it does remain strong and never lost –
live life to fullest

“Zara maza aykna, Asa Kahi Nahi, nothing like that will happen”, - “listen to me na! Nothing like that-am sure nothing like that will happen”. Always with a smile on face, as though nothing has ever happened in life, never can a drop of tears can come out of this person, with ocean of lost dreams/fears within in and with an expression of total calmness and an elegant smile outside- if there can be one, it can be non other than Petu – my dearest friend who stood by all walks of life with just one approach, smile that makes u forget every around, not even a little expression of disappointment can be noticed on this person. Walk ahead with no grudges cause the belief is – after all to err is human, to excuse is god, I refer Petu as a divine soul.


Inspirational souls are not just this much, there are definitely many more. But I would like to stop here, cause how much ever u write, the only thing that would differ is the circumstances but I don’t thing I have missed the basic principle that affects me.. The Purpose is already met :)))

No comments: