Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hold my hands and give me a hug- The cry of the lonely child.. Sequel 2








In continuation to The Lonely Child – for we are men with mush, ready to race.
Cont…..I no more want to be the only lonely child who could not make it to the BIG street fight down the street, just because my opponents weren’t there for me to play.

Hold my hands and give me hug – The cry of the lonely child.. Sequel 2

Ho! I won the race with my new friend on my way, for I moved to trace the one who could help me with the Big street fight down the lane..

Wld u join me to the race he said, jumped I for I wanted to see what made the Big guys fight.. I traced back my steps to fence for I feared I wld not make it to the end. Wld we really win the race, we asked as we looked into the eyes.. but as we walked with all the fears in mind and turned to the loud chear around the lane,..all that we saw was, we were already in the race..

With shields on , like the men of war, we partnered together for all we knew now was “ we are men with mush, ready to race”.
With all pomp and glory I walked down the lane For having accomplished the all-new game.People screamed and cheered in joy, with anger and pain too I saw the others say- this is the team to win the race….

All said and done the game was over,. I walked home to show and rejoice my triumph in the all-new game. The soil, so fresh and the trees,so green. Colors seem to fill all over again. A dream come true – I said as I closed my eyes..

This shall be the last game played I heard him say, hope u enjoyed the play,.not for my joy but for cld not see u weep did he say….The big Friend walked and I gazed at him all day.

I turned to see my partner in crime, filled with no joy on his face. He never felt the smell of the soil nor the colors of the tree.. all he saw was cloudy day. What made him sad I really wondered,. For the race was won and the trophy was in hand. For, he was my best friend in the race. Was he worried of the bigger game ahead, for we were now to face the larger side of the lane... was he looking for a better score and a better game..Was I not the one for him to race. We walked in silence all through the lane.. for I saw no rejoice in his face..
I wanna jump and scream to the world, for we won the race, I wanna hold the hand and say lets walk to the bigger fight on the lane the other side of the race
I wanna hug and say – u made my day..but he never said a word till today..
“ho Big friend, isn’t there a child in u”, I wanna say..Would I hurt him more if I pull for another race
As I walked thru the fence where he picked me for the Big Fight today, I stood in silence for I felt my legs froze again. Ho! New friend don’t be so cold on me, give me hug and hold my hand for there are many more races to be won on the lane. U might be a one with a bigger mush and feel it a silly game… but accept there is a child in every man ready to race for we are not too old for few more race. Dont doubt yourself, for you was best in the race.

No comments: